Saturday, October 6, 2018
5:30 p.m. at the Hilton Hawaiian Village, Tapa Ballroom
Please join us and our honorary co-chairs for an epic adventure into a world of mystery as we celebrate HWLF’s 28th Annual Fundraiser, “We Love Rock ‘n’ Roll”. This year’s theme is a creative spin on music that originated and evolved in the United States during the late 1940s and early 1950s… so get your rock on!
ENTERTAINMENT Enjoy a show full of local legal, community, and business stars! You won’t want to miss this year’s live on-stage program, filled with plot twists and turns, intrigue, and surprises!
ATTIRE formal, semi-formal, business casual, or whatever your imagination envisions to Rock ‘n’ Roll.
SHOPPING Start your Christmas shopping at the Silent Auction!
FUN & PHILANTHROPY Imbibe, shop, eat, laugh, and dance knowing that all that legal fun contributes (100% of net proceeds) to extremely worthy local grassroots organizations that accomplish vital work…
- To help Hawaii’s women and children in need
- To further the status of women in the legal profession
- Read examples of the great work grantees do here.
Schedule for the Evening
- 5:30 Wine & Music, Silent Auction, Prize Drawing Tickets
- 6:30 Ballroom Seating
- 6:45 President’s Welcome, Invocation & Dinner
- 7:45 Closing Prize Drawing
- 8:00 Closing Silent Auction, Stars on Stage, Prize Drawing Winners, Dancing
- 10:00 Good Night!
Silent Auction Donations
To donate to the Silent Auction, please use this form here and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Table & Ticket Reservations
Use the HWLF 2018 Fundraiser Reservation Form, which can be found here.
- Please submit form via email.
- Checks can be made to: Hawaii Women’s Legal Foundation
- Individual seats may be purchased online via PayPal. (Click button below. Tables aren’t sold through PayPal due to an additional fee.)