Saturday, October 6, 2018
5:30 p.m. at the Hilton Hawaiian Village, Tapa Ballroom
Please join us and our honorary co-chairs for an epic adventure into a world of mystery as we celebrate HWLF’s 28th Annual Fundraiser. This year’s theme is a creative spin that is yet to be determined.
ENTERTAINMENT Enjoy a show full of local legal, community, and business stars! You won’t want to miss this year’s live on-stage program, filled with plot twists and turns, intrigue, and surprises!
SHOPPING Finish your Christmas shopping at the Silent Auction & Wine Reception!
FUN & PHILANTHROPY Imbibe, shop, eat, laugh, and dance, knowing that all that legal fun contributes (100% of net proceeds!) to extremely worthy local grassroots organizations that accomplish vital work…
- to help Hawai`i’s women and children in need and
- to further the status of women in the legal profession.
- Read examples of the great work grantees do here.
Schedule for the Evening
- 5:30 Wine & Jazz Reception. Silent Auction. Prize-Drawing Tickets.
- 6:30 Ballroom Seating
- 6:45 President’s Welcome. Invocation. Dinner.
- 7:45 Closing of Silent Auction & Prize Drawing
- 8:00 Stars on Stage. Silent-Auction Winners. Prize-Drawing Winners. Dancing.
- 10:00 Good Night!
Silent Auction Donations
To donate to the Silent Auction, please click here.
Table & Ticket Reservations
Use the HWLF 2018 Fundraiser Reservation Form located here.
- Please submit form via email.
- Checks can be made to: Hawaii Women’s Legal Foundation
- Individual seats may be purchased online via PayPal. (Click button below. Tables aren’t sold through PayPal due to an additional fee.)