Grant Application Instructions
HWLF has two windows of opportunity for grant applications throughout the calendar year. Grants are funded with the proceeds of the previous year’s fundraiser. Priority is given to applicants with projects that benefit women and children in Hawaii. Neighbor island applications are encouraged.
In general, grants are considered in May and November. Dates can vary. The current grant period deadlines for the year are listed below.
The current grant application is also available below. Detailed instructions are provided on that form. Please note that the preferred submission method is via email.
- aio Foundation
- Aloha Medical Mission
- Dress a Girl Around the World — West Hawaii
- Family Promise of Hawaii
- Friends of the Children’s Justice Center of Oahu
- Hawaii State Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- Healthy Mothers Healthy Babies Coalition of Hawaii
- Helping Hands Hawaii (HHH)
- Institute of Violence, Abuse and Trauma/Hoʻomaluhia
- Island of Hawaii YMCA Family Visitation Center
- Kids Hurt Too Hawaii
- Ku‘ikahi Mediation Center & Big Island Mediation Inc. dba West Hawaii Mediation Center (WHMC)
- Malama Pono Health Services
- Pacific Survivor Center
- The Children’s Law Project of Hawai‘i
- Volunteer Legal Services Hawai‘i
Grant Application Form
Please submit via email.
Grant Application Deadlines
The grant period deadlines are the first Friday’s in April and October. For this year, the deadlines are:
- April 2, 2021, Friday
- October 1, 2021, Friday